Flexible interim solutions to solve your biggest challenges
We’re one of the UK’s leading interim management providers. Our award-winning services leverage our own curated known universe of trusted interim managers with expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions, sectors and locations.
Our track record includes interim management solutions for restructuring, turnaround, post-acquisition integration, digital transformation, programme and project management within listed companies, private equity backed businesses, local and central government.
Interim Partners is part of New Street Consulting Group - a leading leadership consulting and talent solutions provider.
An outcomes-focussed solution for higher ROI
Finding the right executive interim manager is only the first step in ensuring success. Our absolute focus is on delivering a high ROI, better performance and financial improvement. By understanding your business challenge, we’re able to define the perfect strategy and appoint the right people to deliver success.
Our Return on Interim® methodology helps you to set your interim manager's assignment objectives and milestones, then measure performance against them.
The Interim Partners difference
- C-suite talent - credible, inspiring c-suite interims are highly coveted. We work with some of the most respected CEOs and CFOs in the interim world – people who step up from day one
- Rapid cover - when you need someone in place fast, we give you rapid access to leaders who have faced your challenges before – and know how to succeed again
- Agility - we make flexibility work for you in engaging c-suite talent, through smarter ways to access interims, advisors and NEDs
- IR35 compliance - we can advise you on maintaining access to top talent after the extension of IR35, and implement new engagement models that mitigate risk, reduce costs and improve outcomes
- Psychometric assessment - for c-suite level assignments, our short-listed interim candidates are presented with Credo psychometric personality profiling, providing an additional layer of rigour in the selection of a senior interim manager for a specific role or assignment
“I have worked with Interim Partners for nearly four years; throughout that time they have consistently delivered high quality interims, in short time-frames and across a wide range of disciplines. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.”
Marcus Sephton, Partner, KPMG
Interims who deliver
- Turnaround - our interims act fast to refocus and re-energise underperforming organisations
- Risk & crisis - our specialists mitigate and manage risk and help you respond to the unexpected
- Change programmes - we deploy senior managers to deliver specific projects, initiatives and change programmes – across any business function
- Digital transformation - we help you reach goals faster through interim CIOs/CTOs who speed transformation and maximise its benefits
- Regulated industries - access to leaders who can help you navigate a complex regulatory landscape
- M&A - access to specialists in bringing deals to fruition and setting the foundations for success
- Private equity - we deploy interim leaders to assist incumbents in value creation, and mentor them for future success
- Customer experience - when improvement to customer loyalty is an imperative, our interims make a real-world impact
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service for businesses engaging volume contractors and service providers.
Formerly part of Wickland Westcott, our executive search team was established over 40 years ago. Through the decades, we’ve placed over 2,000 senior leaders in organisations of every shape and size in the UK and overseas, from SMEs to large corporates across the public and private sectors.
The new world of work places much higher demands and expectations on leaders, executives and professionals. Our strategic consulting solutions support professionals and organisations at key moments: change, recruitment, developing individuals, building teams, growth and succession.
Make the right career move
We have access to a wide range of exclusive executive and interim management and contract opportunities, spanning across all specialisms and industries in both the private and public sectors.
Insights and events on NSCG.com
Need an interim manager?
Contact us today.